27th to 28th Augest 2023 at Siliguri (West Bengal)
Dated: 27th - 29th Dec. 2023, at Rourkela (Odisha) Org. by : IITF Odisha
27th to 28th Augest 2023 at Siliguri (West Bengal)
Dated: 27th - 29th Dec. 2023, at Rourkela (Odisha) Org. by : IITF Odisha
It has been two and a half years since the organizers, in agreement with the ITF Board of Directors, had to make the difficult decision and announce that the VIII. ITF World Cup in Koper will be postponed to 2022 due to the worldwide pandemic situation. However, we faced this new challenge as a team and therefore we were able to solve the related difficulties together. Here I would like to express my sincere thanks to all those involved. Now, about two months before the start of the biggest ITF event, the �hot phase� is beginning. From the Organizing Committee to the involved ITF Committees (IT, Tournament and Umpire Committees, Medical and Anti-Doping Committee, Development and Communication Committee) to the ITF General Board and of course the participating nations, everyone is in intensive preparation. The current regulations regarding Covid-19 are acceptable, but for some countries still very difficult or impossible to fulfill. Unfortunately, we have to live with that. Nevertheless, it can be said that all members of the ITF are looking forward to this event and it would be nice to see as many participants as possible in Koper to enjoy our fantastic sport together. I wish you a good and successful preparation and a safe journey! With warmest regards GM Paul Weiler ITF President
1st Tamilnadu State ITF Taekwon-Do Championship-2022, Org. by Tamilnadu Taekwon-Do Association on 23-24th July, 2022 at Chennai
Org. by Lakhimpur District Taekwon-Do Association Under the aegis of Taekwon-Do Association of Assam (IITF) Venue: North Lakhimpur Indoor Stadium, Ward No. 6, Near district Library, North Lakhimpur, (Assam)
Indo - Nepal Taekwon-Do ITF Championship 2022. Date: 26-27 June, 2022 Hosted by Nepal ITF Taekwon-Do Federation. Indo - Nepal Taekwon-Do ITF Championship 2022. Was held at Kathmandu on 26th-27th June. Total 22 Athletes took part in the event from the Indian Team led by Sabum R.K Verma as Head Of the Delegate. Sabum Dinesh Sharma and Sabum Santosh Yadav assisted the team as Coaches. After extraordinary performance our Indian team bagged
Details as below:
1. Vikas Kumar Rao Silver (Sparring) Gold (Tuls)
2. Santosh Kr. Yadav Gold (Sparring)
3. Harish Pun Gold (Sparring) Silver (Tuls)
4. Rajveer Singh Gold (Sparring)
5. Vlshwadeepak Gold (Sparring) Gold - (Tuls)
6. Yatushi Tiwari Silver (Sparring) Gold (Tuls)
7. Sandeep Yadav Gold (Sparring)
8. Anurag Singh Silver (Sparring) Gold (Silver)
9. Somnath Gin Gold (Sparring) Silver (Tuls)
10. Lshlka Silver (Sparring)
11. Shweta Tiwari Silver (Sparring)
12. Adarsh Vishwakarma Bronze (Sparring)
13. Ali Hamza Bronze (Sparring)
14. Neeraj Nishad Gold (Sparring)
15. Vishal Paswan Bronze (Sparring)
16. Alok Gupta Bronze (Sparring)
17. Karan Nishad Gold (Sparring)
18. Tanisha Gold (Sparring) Silver (Tuls)
Successfully Completed Belt Examination Org. By Taekwon-Do Organisation of Delhi. Conducted by : Sabum Vinod Kumar. at Sector-10 Park, Dwarka Delhi. Grading on 26th December 2021. Examiner Sabum R.K Verma, Sabum Vinod Kumar, Bo-Sabum Gaurav Chandra. Total-108 Students Promoted to next level in white belt to black strip.
Dated: January 26-27-28th 2023 at Rishikesh (India) Org. by: Devbhumi Taekwon-Do Association-Uttarakhand.
Org. by Taekwon-Do Association of Tamlinadu (IITF), Conducted by:,br> Bo-Sabum Mukesh S. 3rd Degree
at OMR Hiranandani Club house, Chennai
Permoted to next label
1) Abhimanyu Pant 1st dan
2) Navya Kota-1st dan
3) Krishav Arun Kumar-1st dan
4) Tanisha-Black Strip
5) Sakshi-Black Strip
6) E.Ashwini-Black Strip
7) Ashwin-Black Strip
8) Harini Red-Belts
9) Ishan- Red Strip
10) Aishwariya-Red Strip.
Belt Grading Certificates was handed over to the Students of Legends Taekwon-Do Academy, New Delhi by Bosabum Arka Mandal after Session. For more photo- pl. go photo galley
Congratulations to all members ! 5th foundation day was celebrated on 1st August at GAMA...Ganesha Academy of martial arts at Jammu under the President ship of Mukesh Thakur, 3rd Dan other senior students were present Pawan Singh Jamwal, Amit Sharma, Sachin Thakur, Ambika Gupta, Bhavin Thakur, Geetansh Thakur, Shakti Prasad. Black belt certificates were issued to five students . Cake and sweets were distributed among all students.
Conducted by Busabum Mukesh Thakur, 3rd Dan at "Ganesha Taekwon-Do Academy", Jammu, J & K, dated 23 February 2021 Jammu
Place of Grading- Hiranandani Club House, OMR Chennai (Tamilnadu) Conducted by S. Mukesh Kumar, 3rd Dan.... See Gallery for More Photos
1. The event will be organized for three belt category division. * White Belt - Green Stripe * Green Belt - Red Stripe * Red Belt - Black Stripe 2. The age category division will also be there. 3. White Belt - Green Stripe * Annun Sogi Kaunde Jirugi * Tolloyo Chagi or Yopcha Chagi 4. Green Belt - Red Stripe * Annun Sogi Kaunde Jirugi * Any one Jumping Kick 5. Red Belt - Black Stripe * Annun Sogi Kaunde Jirugi * Any Turning Back Kick 6. Date: * Last date of Registration: 11th April, 2021 * Video Submission by: 18th April, 2021 * Results announcement by: 25th April, 2021 7. Only E certificate will be issued to students. 8. No medals will be given. 9. Entry fee per participant will be INR 200/- only. Rakesh Kumar Verma President
Today, when I am writing this word, the world is suffering from Crone�s Havoc, as the whole word has stopped, so for no country been able to make its medicine or vaccine. Our country is able to get out of their houses, and is everyone is looking at God at great desire as if they are praying and hoping �Now you will fix everything�.
I advise you that we should strictly follow the advice of our P.M Sh. Narendra Modi and we are hoping that you will be doing so.
Now, let's talk a little about viruses: 1. We should use masks to prevent the risk of virus from entering our home.
2. From time to time, keep sanitizing yourself as per need and stay clean.
3. We should remember that unfortunately no one has been made yet.
4. I want to say that our body composition is rare, our body's immune system also keeps on working 24 hours, because of how many viruses continue to enter our body, and we also know why? Because our immune system protects us 24 hours and kills viruses.
5. Can we do something that if the virus enters our body and is killed, then I tell you yes it can happen if our immunity (immune system) is strong, now the question arises how it will happen.
6. 6 o'clock: You should use hot herbal tea or drink coconut water as soon as you wake up in the morning.
7. 6.15 (Morning): Strict exercise should be done for at least one hour by staying at home (due to Corona). 8. 7am or 8 :
1 teaspoon chia seed, 1 teaspoon linseed seeds,
4 nut kernels,
8 almonds ,
grind them all in a grinder, add some water. Add black and black as per taste and drink. It should be drunk everyday (remember, one day before the night, all the seeds should be soaked in water and used in the morning).
9. Till 12 pm: Only fruits should be consumed.
10. Food should be eaten only after eating a salad of green vegetables (a big plate) before lunch.
11. Repeat lunch in dinner also. 12. Always do this and make yourself a part of your life.
13. The immune system of the person who eats such food will always be strong and the vigour of fighting diseases will become very strong.
14. But strict regulation is also necessary.
Now all of you must have understood that if the immune is strong, then we all should be healthy.
If you have any question, you can contact me through mail.
GENERAL INFORMATION PROMOTER INTERNATIONAL TAEKWON-DO FEDERATION (ITF) www.taekwondoitf.org ORGANIZING MNA SLOVENIAN TAEKWON-DO ASSOCIATION ADDRESS: De?kova cesta 1, SI-3000 Celje, Slovenia. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE President: Master Tomaz BARADA, Chairman GM Wim BOS ADDRESS: OC-office of the 8th World Cup 2020 ITF, Koper De?kova cesta 1, SI-3000 Celje, Slovenia.
Which will be held from 22th to 24 th November 2019 in Ciechanow, Mazovia, Poland. The event shall be held in the Sport Hall MOSiR at 17th Stycznia Str. No 60 in Ciechanow. We sincerely hope that the Mazovia Masters Cup for children, cadets, juniors, seniors and advanced seniors & veterans will be successful event for all competitors, coaches, umpires, VIPs and supporters. Looking forward to welcoming all of you in Mazovia in November 2019 Yours in Taekwon-Do Michal Korzybski
Venue: Universal Sports Complex, Beshagach Street, Tashkent
14th & 15th September 2019 at Jankidevi Public School, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur.Org. by: Jaipur District Taekwon-Do Association (RTA)
31st Aug. - 1st Sept. 2019, at Siliguri Indoor Stadium, Siliguri Org. by Taekwon-Do Association of Bengal (IITF)
29-31-31 Dec. 2019, at Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan
3rd SOUTH ASIAN OPEN TAEKWON-DO CHAMPIONSHIP which was held on 31st May to 1st June 2019 at Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi, India. Tournament consists of seven countries including India, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Nepal, Afghanistan, Madagascar and Bangladesh with over 300 competitors. India bagged first prize trophy (Individual Sparring) by winning over all 282 medals whereas Uzbekistan stood on second position (Individual) by scoring 25 medals and last but not the least 3rd position(Individual) was acquired by Malaysia by winning 14 medals in total. (Men) over all 1st position (Group Sparring) India (Men) over all 2nd position (Group Sparring) Afghanistan, Female: Group Sparring: over all 1st position India Female: Group Sparring: over all 2nd position India Group Tuls (Mix) Over all 1st position: Malaysia Over all 2nd position: India Over all 3rd position: India Over all 3rd position: India The centres of focal point were honourable Grand Master Williem Jacob Bos, 9th degree and his team including Master Harry Vones, Master Gordon Wollace, Master Mark Banicevich, Sabum Vyes Pollefeyt, Sabum Wim Vermandere, Sabum Johann de Silva and Sabum Aniil EM. I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit. I on the behalf of IITF would like to take an opportunity to thank and feel fortunate to have such brilliant Grand Masters and Masters for making this event a grand success. They have dedicated their valuable time and shared their everlasting knowledge during this tournament. We can never thank enough to our ITF President Grand Master Paul Weiler, 9th degree for giving us exceptional cooperation and assistance in every possible way. Highlights of the tournament were the advanced technology which included sport data system, electronic scoring system, points display screens and Seminar for basic TKD training which was conducted on 30th May 2019. This was all done under the supervision and direction of Grand Master Willem Jacob Bos. I have to say that the tournament started off with excellent competition and the competitors performing at a spectacular standard. Well done coaches/ Instructors/ Mentors, they really are a credit. Well done to parents and carers. Without you the mazing children would not be in martial arts and being mentored by amazing coaches. To recapitulate, this championship came out to be a wonderful success by winning lots of appreciation and recognition. Moreover, all the participants and their team coaches got magnificent and detailed understanding of proper techniques and skills. Furthermore, it was a great achievement for all of us. Nancy Verma Assistant to President, Indian ITF Taekwon-Do Federation
Selected Team List 1. Arun Kumar 57 kg, 2. Ajay 65 kg, 3. Akshay Kumar 76 kg, 4. Rawal Hardik Sunilkumar-58 kg, 5. Divya Babu (F) 44 kg, 6. Santosh Kumar Yadav 78 kg, 7. Priyanka Singh 47 kg, 8. R.K Verma, Head/Delegation 9. Mala Verma, Coach, 10. Deepti Mehlawat, Supporter, 11. Deepak Mehlawat,Supporter
22-28 April 2019 at Inzell (Germany), Registration is start now for Indian team
5th Assam Open Taekwon-Do Championship 2019 shall be held at Manthan Vidya Niketan, Bokel, Dibrugarh (Assam) dated 16th-17th Feb. 2019 Org. By Dibrugarh Taekwon-Do Association (ITF)